Before development of dental implants, dentures were the only alternative to replacing a missing tooth or teeth.
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.
By using a crown, a tooth may be given a new lease on life. When a single tooth is lost, a bridge can be made which spans the gap.
|Monday:||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||12:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday:||12:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
Dr. Blankenhom and his staff are dedicated to providing consistently outstanding and comprehensive professional dental care for the families in the Berks County area. We, as a team, work to form a trusting relationship with our patients as we guide them through
their treatment to a healthier smile. Dr. Blankenhom started practicing dentistry in 1979. In 1984, Dr. Blankenhorn began his private practice in Kutztown. He is married with 5 children and lives in Maidencreek Township. He went to Albright College for his undergraduate degree and then attended to the University of Pittsburgh for Dental School graduating in 1979.
Our staff is comprised of the doctor, 3 hygienists, and 3 dental assistants. Our front desk staff rotates and is comprised of clinical staff which helps create extremely beneficial communication between our front and back office. If you have a clinical dental question, you can feel comfortable asking any of our staff members.
We are proud to provide you and your family with courteous and individualized treatment. Our staff goes to great lengths to stay on time with their schedules so we don't interrupt your personal schedule. Our office believes in the personal touch and still makes all of our own phone calls to remind our patients of their appointments. When you call our office, you will be greeted by a person and not numerous telephone prompts.
Our office provides our patients with superior technological care and keeps your safety and health as our top priority.
- Panorex machine takes a two dimensional view of a half circle from ear to ear, and includes both upper and lower jaws.
- Digital x-rays decrease radiation exposure for patients. Other major advantages include time efficiency and bypassing the chemical processing of films to protect our environment.
- Intraoral cameras were first introduced in 1989. They give patients a more picturesque view of their past and present need for treatment. The visual communication allows a greater understanding of your dental health.
- Digital charting is an overall view of your dental health. This allows your dental information to remain consistent through your lifetime.
Over the years, our patients have referred many friends and family members to our office, and we are pleased to reward their kind word and loyalty with a Giant gift card as a part of our referral program.
Below are some of the most common services we provide:
- Complete dental examinations
- A full array of preventive, hygiene and periodontal therapies
- The latest in porcelain restorations
- Teeth bleaching and whitening procedures
- Porcelain veneers and the latest cosmetic restorative materials
- Pediatric dental care
- Fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Implant restoration
We hope that you will find this website to be a useful and interesting resource for all of your dental concerns. If you would like more information about any of the procedures that we offer or to request an appointment, please call our office at the number listed above.